Today’s buy to let deal is very interesting. This 2-bed terrace house is located on Albion Street in Lancaster, an area which has become very popular with Lancaster’s students, especially since the Caton Court development opened last year.
If you let this as a private let it would let at £550 pcm (£6600 per year ) a gross yield of 6%. If you opted to let to the student market at £110 per room (bills included), it would then let for £11,000 per year (based on 50 weeks of the year). The gross yield jumps to 10%. Tempted?
What we like
- Both bedrooms are doubles
- It is located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- The canal is just 100 yards away – and it has a great cycle route
- The motorway is easily accessible
- Students like that the Sainsburys, the bus station and Kanteena are all within walking distance
- You can walk home after a night in out in the city (when covid rules relax)
This house suits couples, young families, single people and students. Tempted? Call us on 01524 843322 to view
Here is your link.